Sunday, June 29, 2008

MONGRELZ! July 5 @ Hive Gallery

Hello friends and family,

I would like to invite you to the opening of "Mongrelz- A Hybrid Monstrosity" by me at the Hive Gallery in LA this coming Saturday, July 5th.

I will be displaying 5 new paintings as one of the featured artists.

The theme of my paintings is Mongrelz- A Hybrid Monstrosity. Mongrelz are the result of mass pollution. They're highly evolved freaks of nature that are half land animal and half sea animal capable of surviving in any environment.

In the paintings you'll find intimate interactions between these freaky creatures with kids and other critters. Soon everyone will learn that Mongrelz are not here to destroy, but to protect.

Intrigued? Confused? Please join me-

July 5, 2008
8pm-12:30pm

The Hive Gallery
729 S. spring St.
LA, CA. 90014
http://www.thehivegallery.com/

Hope to see you there!
Martin


4 comments:

RAWLS said...

If I was in L.A I would definetly be there my friend!! The paitings look great!!! Congrats and hope the show goes well!

James Burks said...

That's crazy talk!

Misa Tsutsui said...

Congratulations on holding your exhibition!
I want to see your original picture if possible.....

I wish you success!!

elephantmarchblog said...

Arrgghhh to not be in Vancouver right now. So much I'm missing out on. Must get into the circle while I'm still young!

Must agree with my predecessors, Awesome stuff.