Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Comic Con 2009! UPDATE

Hello friends,

The annual Comic Con is upon us again! Please visit me at table# G02 if you'd like to say hello :)

On top of books, t-shirts and original paintings, I will also have limited edition of 30 prints of "The Vigilant Tiger". They are giclee prints on fine art paper numbered and signed! Please take a look at the attached flyer for all the new stuff I'll have at the table!

I'm looking forward to see old friends and make some new ones. Hope to see you there! :)

Cheers,
Martin


My little table at Comic Con this year. It was nice to have the entire table for myself since I have so much crap to sell! I also registered myself under a more appropriate name...hehe (^_^)v

People actually like my t-shirts! Yippee!

Alex and Karla from Mukpuddy came out and partied with us at Comic Con! Two of the most down to earth and awesome people I know. I can't wait to visit them in New Zealand!

The ever so whimsical and talented Mike Daley!

I just couldn't resist capturing this sweet moment between the infamous Pascal Campion and his new found fan!

A reunion! Richard Pose, Kozy from Kozyndan and myself used to work together on campus back int he CSUF days. I can't believe they haven't aged a bit since then!

My buddy Matt Spangler is about to take over the baby apparel market by storm! Watch out!

All the awesome stuff I got from Con! Can't wait to go through all the books, hang all the prints, and sport all the cool shirts I got!

Cyclops kitties bring lots of luck!

My new favorite poster artist Jermaine Rogers. This guy's been around for some time. Glad I discovered him and his awesome vinyls including Veil: Specimen 129. His eyes glow in the dark!

Another vinyl by Jermaine that's going in my permanent collection.

I wish I could afford this original because it's amazing!

Amazing steampunk inspired art!


All in all, it was another amazing Con. It was so good to hang out with old friends and meet new ones. The next one is just another year away! Woohoo!

5 comments:

RAWLS said...

Have fun bro!! We'll hook up next year for sure!

Misa Tsutsui said...

Hello,Martin-san
Do you remember me?
I was so happy to meet you in San Diego Comic-con.

Your work was really splendid!!

Mukpuddy said...

Dude, comic con was crazy and it was such a blast meeting up with you bro! It's just a shame we didn't get more time to hang out with ya... hopefully next year aye!!

Serapio Calm said...

Supercool comic-con report!

elephantmarchblog said...

Soooo envious