Monday, November 02, 2009

"Urban Origins" at Split Obsession



Aloha!
For those of you who will be in Hawaii this weekend- come check out my first artshow in Hawaii! ^O^

I will be displaying large prints of some of my favorite illustrations. I will also be signing and sketching anything you got for me! Hope to see you there!

Opening- Saturday, November 7th from 7-9am at the Split Obsession store/gallery in the Ala Moana shopping center.

Artshow goes from 11/7/09-m 1/07/10!

www.vinylpulse.com/2009/10/martin-hsu-urban-origins-117.html

www.splitobsession.com/

www.martinhsu.com





9 comments:

themaykazine said...

Originally I thought you said you'd be singing - sigh. I guess being Hawai'i is cool anyway.

Martin Hsu said...

Hahaha... I'd sing for you anytime, Mayka ;) just don't forget to bring your earplugs.. hehe

Gerald de Dios said...

Aloha! Loving the Purcasso donated illustration!

Guto de Oliveira said...

very cute ... you are the best man ... amazing

Justin Rodrigues said...

Wish i could make it. This looks awesome. Great stuff!

Martin Hsu said...

Thanks, everyone! ^_^

Mukpuddy said...

Hells yes dude!

kyle said...

geez, just for once, could you make something that sucks?!? I don't think you can!

abhishek singh said...

sounds all awesum !!
wishes hsu
:)